Pen is mightier than the sword

Pen is mightier than the sword
Writing what I think, before I say it!

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

FEUD TIME BED STORY


One syllable greetings and leavings
conversations in rolled eyes and grunts
Kings size bed is not big enough
to gap tension between us
pride won't let me love you
pride won't rid myself of the anger and pettiness
upset over whatever it was but I forget
anger is the only love for each other
Depending on comforters to hold us
crossing arms, warms the hearts that hurt
Both rushing to go to sleep
and dream the happiness we once had
mad,
and for what
why is this our courtship in unwed settings
one more night of this,
no more nights of this
I'll find my way on the couch
and kiss you good night from a distance
a pray this feud away
........





BY LeRoy TNW Goetzendanner


MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

No comments:

Post a Comment