Pen is mightier than the sword

Pen is mightier than the sword
Writing what I think, before I say it!

Tuesday, September 13, 2016

STRAIGHT



For years I've been


Stepping with weight


Scared to take a leap of faith


In fear that every leap-


will end as my fate


That me chasing dreams on false baits


Was truth hidden under deep hates?
There’s no debate


Collecting my blessings while passing the plate


I was feeding my soul while abstaining was keeping me……SAFE


This is the way, they say

Meet and Greet your mate

Without the Meat, but in the vegetated state 


Learning verses to knowing the word


Wordz you need kneel and pray


Watching my spirit gain weight on great


A change may come


So it might not be too late


Better sooner than later


Patience is for those who can wait


Swallowed my pride at times


From truth I chewed, through lies I ate


But I'm all brand new now


No more status with "It’s complicate"


I traveled the journey for the one that awaits
not my decision, I worked with precision


that was brought to my vision


For my soul to take


Didn’t hesitate
at the end of my road


Is when I woke up to my rib, WHO,  grabbed my spirit on the third date
And in His blessings,
When God bless me


With a Queen, I now call
my soulmate.......~TNW~












MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

No comments:

Post a Comment