Pen is mightier than the sword

Pen is mightier than the sword
Writing what I think, before I say it!

Friday, May 9, 2014

FAILED DATE

I took Chance on date
but she admitted that she needed Courtship
Besides
she is still recovering from Risk
who she met through Faith
Faith wouldn't date
because her ex Reason
was still sleeping with Excuses
Excuses prayed on Faith and her sister Promise
Promise was borderline on lies from Dishonesty
Dishonesty use to be Honesty
but they changed their name
after Faith had a baby name Blessings
who she think the father is Risk
Risk didn't take Chance on her offer
to being the one
Which leaves me, the Messenger,
in a triangle of failed emotions
I should have listen Destiny
when she came in my dreams
and said, that she was coming soon
and she too was waiting on me
She sent Patience as my
guardian angel
and now I wait on courtships

while living the trials of FAILED DATES......


~TNW


MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

No comments:

Post a Comment